Here it is another week. July 11th already. WOW where did the time go? The time seams to just go by so fast. It has been a busy week for me--life and me just not feeling well, I wasn't able to do a lot on the blog front. So the kit I am giving this week is a Valentine kit. I now definitely wrong month for sure, but I just didn't have time to get a different one up for you. So even though it is not February I am sure you all have tons of love pics to scrap. When I m made this I had LO's but I can't find them now, so I don't even have any LO's to show you :-( Oh well enjoy the kit. It has 18 Papers, 76 Elements, and a Full Alpha and a QP in 12x12 and 8x10. Here you go!!

No comments:
Post a Comment