Anna--Delicious Scraps
Tiffany--Inspired by Dominic Designs
Andy--Hot Pink Pansy
These ladies are wonderful!!
Ok so here is what you all came for----I have been playing in PS5 and learning quite a few things from the class I am taking ((Never mind that I have been working with PS for almost 3 years now LOL)) and learned how to make straight lines with even spaces with brushes...soo much easier than guessing if you are equal distances from the next one. Anyway in my playing I came up with this little mask for you all. It is CU--just read my TOU--Simple :-) which basically there aren't any restriction. LOL
Click here to DL. Hope you like it.
Ok so here is what you all came for----I have been playing in PS5 and learning quite a few things from the class I am taking ((Never mind that I have been working with PS for almost 3 years now LOL)) and learned how to make straight lines with even spaces with brushes...soo much easier than guessing if you are equal distances from the next one. Anyway in my playing I came up with this little mask for you all. It is CU--just read my TOU--Simple :-) which basically there aren't any restriction. LOL
Click here to DL. Hope you like it.


No comments:
Post a Comment