skip to main rel="tag" |
skip to sidebar
A little freebie for you
Last night I was playing around in CS5 and came up with a few borders/edges that I thought I would give away. They are for CU, with credit appreciated but not required. There are 16 of them. Enjoy :-)
You can DL here.

blogger templates | Make Money Online
Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 May 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria
ReplyDeleteThank you so very much. I hope you had a great day.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on May. 02, 2011. Thanks again.
ReplyDeleteAwesome Jana, thanks very much, love them and they will be very useful.
ReplyDeleteThese are really great. Thanks!
ReplyDelete