The crafty scraps store is having a sale!!! That is really good for you cause you can get more stuff. LOL Anna also has a pretty kit in her store, and it is even under a $. Here kits are really awesome. Here is the Crafty Scraps store ad, oh and did I tell you there were freebies in both the store and the forum?
and if you purchase anything over $3, you get this kit for free.....more freebies.
...Michelle is soo great to us all.
and Here is the preview of
Anna's kit.
She has a free add-on to this kit. Click on the preview to be taken to her store to get it for free.

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Apr. 09, 2011. Thanks again.
ReplyDelete