Michelle has this awesome new kit in her store called Fun at the Zoo. Isn't it soo cute. I don't have any zoo pics yet, but I hopefully will soon :) I haven't had time to make a LO but you will absolutely adore this one as well as all her kits. I just love her style.
OK so this kit has been in the works for a Loooooong long time. Life has just gotten in the way. I really enjoyed taking a few minutes here and there to make it. So I hope you like it too. It has 18 papers and 81 Elements. You can click the preview to DL. Since I had to break it into 2 parts, I will post one part today and then the other part tomorrow. One DL is Papers and the alpha's and the other is the Embies. I think the papers/alpha is today's. Remember to come back tomorrow for part 2

Thanks Jana! Beautiful kit!
ReplyDeleteJana thanks for the freebie. I'd like to invite you to promote your site on our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. Hope to see you there!
ReplyDelete