YEAH it is Friday !!!!! so that means today starts another installment of the FFH. Today I used Michelle's kit Baby Boy. It is available in her shop. Here is my preview and DL link, and don't forget to stop by all the all gals blogs to get their QP. See you next time :'} While you are over at her shop/forum, check out all the other goings on. You will be glad you did. Here are both links.
Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria
Thankyou so much for posting your fab QP's, I really appreciate all the time and effort you and all the CT's put in to inspiring us with your creations and supportive comments. JeanM
Anything I share is for PERSONAL USE ONLY. (Unless otherwise stated) Please do NOT share my work. If anyone would like my stuff, Please give them a link back to my blog. This also includes any QP's I share from others kits. They have generously given me permission to use their kits to make QP's for you, so please follow these rules.
Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria
ReplyDeleteThankyou so much for posting your fab QP's, I really appreciate all the time and effort you and all the CT's put in to inspiring us with your creations and supportive comments.
ReplyDeleteJeanM