I have a new kit in my Crafty Scraps Store, called Promise. I really enjoyed making this one. I fell in love with the color swatch, and just kept going and going on it. I gave the kit to my CT and here are a few LO's they made. You can find the kit here. I am in the process of putting all these LO's in there for those that don't have a lot of time to scrap. I had so many elements, I had to break it into 3 different items for the store. There are 20 papers, and over 100 elements. I put both previews just so you could see how they are in the store. They will be in my Scrap Party store in a few weeks. I also have a QP for you all!! Hope you like it. Click on the preview to DL. We returned home yesterday from Colorado, and so I have our travels to post, so will hopefully get it done tomorrow. Trying to get things all caught up and unpack etc etc etc.......
Trendige Schmuckstücke für Kauforgie
9 years ago











No comments:
Post a Comment