Tiffany has a new kit in stores this week called Basic Editions. It is available in all her stores--Scrapable, Inspiration LaneDigiScrapStation, and Digiridooscraps.Just look at the previews of this one. There are lots of basic scrap book needs. Buttons, Flowers, Paperclips, Ribbons etc. The papers are real nice. I love the colors of this kit. There is even a set of styles. Gotta love those LOL I know I do. Go to her stores and check out this one. It is a must for our "stashes".
Anything I share is for PERSONAL USE ONLY. (Unless otherwise stated) Please do NOT share my work. If anyone would like my stuff, Please give them a link back to my blog. This also includes any QP's I share from others kits. They have generously given me permission to use their kits to make QP's for you, so please follow these rules.
No comments:
Post a Comment