Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

It is my hope and prayers that you all have a joyous and Christ filled Christmas.  Thanks for stopping by my blog for the last 5+ years.  You are all the best!!!
This picture is my all time favorite picture depicting our Lord and Savior.  
Merry Christmas!!!

Follow Me on Pinterest PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! I hope your health is better in 2014 or at least the pain minimal. I had a poster just like this back home in Hawaii. When I moved to the mainland, I can't find it. would love to own it again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online