Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

HFD 36 Freebies

August 15 is here already.  Kids are starting to go back to school....Man it seems like yesterday they got out, and I don't even have kids in school....  LOL  This months HIDE FIND DESIGN theme was dogs.  Here is the color palette we chosen.
 And if you can' remember how this works, or if you are new to the HFD, read the ad below and follow all the links.  
You should have came from Debra's blog----you can get my part and Maureen's part by clicking on the link below....Then head on over to Heidi blog for her part.  I don't have a preview of this kit yet, but you will LOVE it!!!!  You should end up with 14 pieces :-) can't wait to see all those wonderful LO's in the forum....


Follow Me on Pinterest PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online