Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Monday, July 1, 2013

July Challenge, new product, and FREEBIES!!

Happy July everyone.  July is one of my favorite months.  I love that we get to celebrate the birth of our country, and the freedoms we have.  What a great place to live.
Today starts new challenges over at the crafts scraps forum too.  Gotta love all those freebies you get.  :)  I love doing challenges, only I admit I have not had the time to do many as of late.  Life is just busy, and with poor health, it is just hard somedays....ok most days.   :)  anyway Michelle has a bunch of new kits and clip art in her stores that you really must check out.  Here is a look at only a few she has....She has freebies in her store too!  The previews below are linked ;0
 
Then don't forget her Project Inspiration still going.  You can scroll down a bit further to get info on that, or just hop on over to Michelle's and do it there.  You will get this fabulous Mega for making a $5 purchase/donation.
Here is my Template challenge template....
 
and the Template PP.  Don't you love these overlays?  I know I do and will use them a lot...
Here is your sample overlay for stopping in.  Just click on the preview to be taken to the DL.  It is CU with easy terms.  Just read the inclosed tou....

Follow Me on Pinterest PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online