Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Sunday, April 14, 2013

HFD 32---Hide Find Design freebies!!!

Hello Everyone, It is time for another GREAT!!! HFD. If you have never done this before, it is super fun! You get a bunch of free pieces--14 this month-- to use in a layout and then when you post that layout over in the CraftyScraps forum you get a full mega kit for free!   I had to pre-post this early, so I don't have a preview of the mega kit, but believe me you will definitely want this one.  I have included Maureen's pieces in my DL so that is why there will be 4 instead of the normal 2.  Here is what you came for....Here are a few items that you will enjoy!!!  A Sale and some New Resale ClipArt! You can fine these and more at her store....
 

You should have come from Linda's blog, but if you get lost along the way, head on over to Michelle's to get the start again....Your next stop is at the forum...


Follow Me on Pinterest
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online