Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A few QP's in 2 sizes....

Today I have for you a few QP's from the kit American Swim.  You can find one of the QP's here and the other one over in the forum.  You can find the kit in the Store.  Even though the is a patriotic kit, you will notice I never used it for that.  I love the way my LO's turned out too.  Here is a look at the kit.... Don't forget the sale and new resale clipart...see below post for details....
 
 
 
Here are a few LO's I made....
 
 
I have made the above 2 LO's into QP's.  They are both in 8x10 and 12x12 size.  Once you DL here remember to go to the forum and get the other one....
Follow Me on Pinterest PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online