Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Friday, March 8, 2013

Freebie and a Sale

The CraftyScraps store is 50% off from now until the 15th of March!!!  Michelle has been a busy little bee and has added a lot of new items.  You must check it out, because her prices are phenomenal to begin but to add 50% off to that.....WOW!!!  She has freebies in her store too...wink;-0  LOL  Yesterday I was going through some of my pics and found one that should have been put in the last book I made...ugh! so I will just slip it in a different one.  LOL  It is of my 1st GS and he now has 2 siblings....I also made the LO into a 12x12 QP for anyone who wants it...If is from the kit The Great Outdoors---this is an older kit, but I have used it for many different LO's of the GS.  It is Very versatile. 
 
 
While you are over at the store check out some of the other things there...Here is just a small sampling....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
There are adorable printables you have to check out too....Here is what you came for....You can DL the QP here...

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online