Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Friday, December 9, 2011

Next kit freebie part 2

Today are the Elements and the Alpha.  I also have some more LO's from these awesome kits from Michelle--CraftyScraps--If you haven't been to her SBM store, you really gotta check it out.  Her style is so much fun and so versatile.  If you stop in at her Forum and Blog, there are all kinds of Free stuff too. 
This one is from her kit Santa Bear
Snowman Love
Winter Dreams
Winter Frosties
Hopefully I will have another great kit for you again next week.  Things here are crazy though, so don't know if I will get back or not--please keep checking back though because I still have a lot of kits to give you.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Jana, this is much appreciated. And if you are too busy to make it back soon don't worry. I think most people would understand during this time of the year as they find themselves in the same situation. Again, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Dec. 09, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for the wonderful elements!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online