Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Late but a free kit anyway ; -D

Today and for the next few days, I have a Christmas kit for you called Christmas Morning.  This is a kit from last year that the members of Michelle's creative team put together for the caboose.  I made an ad-on though that I included here, so if you got it then, you might still want to dl again.  There will be 3 DL's total.  Papers, Elements, and Alpha-QP's.  They will all be different days, so don't forget to come back to get them.  Here is a preview and then the DL for the papers.



PhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

  1. thank you so much for the terrific papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Dec. 22, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing this lovely kit! from Angelika from Digidesignresort.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with those of us who haven't developed ours.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online