Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sorry it has been so long in getting another kit posted--Kit BEACHIE--Freebies

Yes I am still sick--I just can't seem to get over the nasty stuff I have.  It seems like forever since I felt normal.  Anyway I do have another great kit to show you today.  It is my kit titled Beachie--Yup just what it sounds like--Summery with shells, sand toys etc.  Yes my mind is still back at summer--not heading into winter.  Then Michelle also has some awesome new SBM templates over in her store.  Christmas is coming, so why not jump on over to the store and check out what she has.  Here is a LO I made using one of the templates--the photos are just stock photos because my Christmas  pics are all scrapped, but I really love how it turned out. 

Here are the rest of the Templates--they come in a set of 5

 
 
 
 

We are also having another FFH--What is FFH you ask?  Well the members of Michelle's CT get together and make a QP from one of her kits--put them on our blogs--you get to DL free stuff!!  Awesome---I am not able to participate this time, but you don't want to miss it.  It will start on Saturday at Michelle's blog.


Then here is the freebie you came for--My Beachie kit.  This is not as large as others I have given away, so it is all in one DL for you.  Click on the preview to DL.  I hope you enjoy!!  Keep checking back as I have a lot more kits to give away--I just have to feel good enough to post them.  LOL


Don't forget there are some wonderful challenges going on over at the forum--and my PP is a CU item.  Come check it out. Following are just a few of the other challenges there for you.





PhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [12 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the fantastic kit! Sure hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Oct. 13, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your freebie is awesome! Thank s so much for posting!
    from Angelika from Digidesignresort.com

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online