Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Another great kit and it is FREE!!

A bit late, but better than not at all right?  This week I have my kit My Special Day.  Looking for a kit to scrap those special moments?  Well look no further!  This beautiful kit in popular colors of orange, purple, and fuscia could very well be the one you need.  Beautiful bows, ribbons, and feathers give this kit a definite “girly” flair but with bubbles and butterflies it also works great for the “not so girly” kits.  Made especially with wedding photos in mind, there are special touches like feather pens, word art, and hankies.  You can’t go wrong with this kit of 15 papers, 67 elements, four unique frames and one alpha.  If these are your colors, then this is your kit!

Com back tomorrow for the elements.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

6 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [26 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the papers for this beautiful kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Oct. 26, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [27 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this wonderful freebie!
    from Angelika from Free Digital Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your work! I re-posted this freebie and linked back to this page on my freebie blog. Thank You ~Granny Enchanted http://grannysscrapbookfreebies.blogspot.com/2011/10/this-is-another-google-translate-site.html

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online