Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Friday, September 30, 2011

Alpha-freebie

!!THE LINK IS FIXED NOW!!
Today is the Friday!! YEA!!  It is also a great weekend.  We get to listen to our leaders as we watch General Conference.  So excited!  Here are a few SBM templates for Michelle's kit Daisy--Such a darling kit.
















This says it has QP but unless I can get some made it is only the Alpha.  Sorry--If anyone wants to make some and send them to me I would be more than happy to include them on my blog.
Hopefully I will see you next with another kit.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

  1. Hmm, seems this is just not your week, love. When I click the download link I get a 404 not found error....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 30, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [01 Oct 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for this wonderful kit! I'm so sorry I couldn't thank you earlier blogger would not let me leave messages - till today - still can't figure out why?

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online