Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Monday, August 8, 2011

Spring Colors Kit--Part 1 Freebie


So sorry everyone for being late with this one.  I have been out of town, and then I have been sick and it seems life has just bombarded me with things that need my attention now.  Anyway this next kit is called Spring Colors, and it has 12 papers and 46 elements with 6 QP's and an alpha.  I hope you like this one as much as I do.  I also have a few LO for you to see the kit better.

 
 




PhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [09 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Aug. 09, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely. Thank you very much,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online