Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Monday, August 29, 2011

Run in with the hedge trimmer

Remember a week ago I told you I cut my finger helping DH trim the bushes/flowers---well hers is the pictures from it.  On Saturday DH took off the first bandage and that is what it looked like.  Then last night he took it off again--to change it and that is what the second one is of.  What a difference a day makes :)  It still hurts like you know what, but at least I can see progress.  But I am still not able to do much computer work, so it will still be a few before I can get another kit up for you.  On the 1st though the LDS Blogtrain takes off and since I already had that one all done up, I will post it for you---so until Thursday-------Also make sure you stop over at Crafty Scraps forum because I am starting a new challenge on the 1st and the PP will be some CU things--and you know my TOU is really easy so that even makes it that much more desirable--!!!!  Can't wait to see you there.

first pic without the bandage
second pic--much better don't you think?
Just a little Snippet of what is to come :)
PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. oh my! that looks so painful! hope you heal real quick!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online