Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Monday, July 11, 2011

New Kit part 1 Paper freebie

Here it is another week.  July 11th already.  WOW where did the time go?  The time seams to just go by so fast.  It has been a busy week for me--life and me just not feeling well, I wasn't able to do a lot on the blog front.  So the kit I am giving this week is a Valentine kit.  I now definitely wrong month for sure, but I just didn't have time to get a different one up for you.  So even though it is not February I am sure you all have tons of love pics to scrap.  When I m made this I had LO's but I can't find them now, so I don't even have any LO's to show you :-(  Oh well enjoy the kit.  It has 18 Papers, 76 Elements, and a Full Alpha and a QP in 12x12 and 8x10.  Here you go!!





PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jul. 11, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [12 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online