Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Michelle is back!! and of course a freebie

Yea our dear Michelle from CraftyScraps is back!!!!  She will be coming back slowly, but she is going to keep her forum up with lots of challenges, and she also still has her store over at SBM.  I know she is still under loads of pressure from all her medical issues, but she is nonetheless going to keep scrapping/Designing as much as she can.  Michelle is one of the most generous people I know--she has a great challenge over at SBM that you really need to go check out.  Here is the mini for you to do the challenge with---and then my LO.  Lets all welcome her by stopping by and saying "hi"  Click on the preview to go to the SBM forum.  I made the LO into a QP, and if you go over to the CraftyScraps Forum, you can pick that up also.


SBM for Challenge
CraftyScrapsChat for QP

PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [21 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online