Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

New Kit Freebie Finally LOL

So here I am with what I have been hinting about for awhile now.  The kit that I made for my new GD.  It has 12 papers and over 60 elements with an alpha.  I really like the alpha, and I usually don't care for them.  I didn't use it on my LO's though because I didn't have it made when I was scrapping.  Here you go.  Click on the preview to DL.  Remember to go to the previous post to DL 3 QP's too.

This is what the Alpha looks like.  Isn't it cute.  It is included with the kit.



PhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [11 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Kit(s) post on Apr. 11, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for such a beautiful kit. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online