Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Anna's New Kit and a freebie

Anna (Delicious Scraps) has this awesome new kit in her store today called Blooms Berry.  The colors of this one are really beautiful.  You must go check this one out today.  Oh and all her kits are only $1 and she has lots of freebies there for you too.  Here is a small preview and as you can tell from my LO's that the colors are beautiful.  I hope to get back with the preview soon. 


I made this cute cluster for you all.  Click on the cluster itself to DL.



PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [01 May 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on May. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online