Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Awesome LO from Michelle's kits

We have had a crazy last two months.  We went on vacation, came home sick, then DD had another baby and I went to help, and so I have finally been able to post these LO's I did from Michelle's kits.  The first one is from her Love Song kit. 
Then the next one is from her Grape Vine kit
Then the next one is from her Flip Flop kit
Then the next one is from her Easter Time kit
Aren't these kits just darling!!  You really need to check them out.  Don't forgete all the chalenges we have going on in the forum.  There are a few challenges that you can get huge kits for free.  Here are a look at a few of them.
So go check them out. 
CRAFTY SCRAPS SHOP
CRAFTY SCRAPS FORUM


PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online