Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Awesome Video and new kit

I took this from my sisters blog.  Hope you all enjoy it.   I'm not one that goes to utube, so I would have never came across this on my own.  I have listened to it like 5 times already. I cant get it to load properly, Sorry. but you can go here if it doesn't work. 
I also have a few LO's to show you from Anna's kit Blissful.  Here are a few LO's.  Click on the preview to get to Delisious Scraps Shop, and click on the QP to DL that.





PhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [09 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Dec. 09, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link to the beautiful song, it put tears in my eyes. Will pass this one around to email friends. Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online