Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Monday, September 13, 2010

NEW KITS

Michelle, has some great new kits in her store, that you are going to LOVE! and this is one of them.  It is called Change of Weather.  It is getting to be that time of year unfortunately, but this kit is so fun.  It is summery with little rain clouds.  Nothing like what is around the corner for us all.  LOL  I haven't had a chance to make a LO, but I have seen some of the ones the other CT members have done, and they are so darling.  Even a few QP's along the way, so be sure to check out the other CT's blogs.  Anyway, she has a bunch of freebies on her blog, and forum, and in the store.  So you need to go check that out too.  You can find the store here.  Oh an don't forget that nothing in the store is over $2.50, so you can stock up on them for a great price.  The other designers are also having a sale through out the month, each designer will take a few days to have one.  Hopefully we will see you at the store, and forum.  :)  

OK I think I am all caught up now, so I better get back to work :) 



PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online