Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

LDS Blog Train!!

Here is the LDS train you have all been asking about.  It is called Family Home Evening.  I enjoyed making this, and I hope you all enjoy it.  Click on the preview to DL, then hop on over to the next blog to get their part.  Enjoy!  Go here to get to the next blog which is Cocoroos Scraps.



DesignZ by Dede
All LDS Freebies
Robyn Pali Designs
My 4 Princesses
Psycho Zoe
Plum Dumpling Designs
Shelly Marie Scraps
The Latest Scoop, Too
Garden Girl Designs
Whimpychompers
Pink Igloo Designs
Let Me Scrapbook
Krisi's Kreations
KatLen Kreations
Why Didn't Anyone Tell Me That?!
Steadfast and Immovable
Designs by Alevtina
SAHM Scrapper
Digital Designs by Jana---YOU ARE HERE!!
Cocoroos Scraps
Craft With Me
A Creative Life
Hot Pink Pansy
Scrappy Pilgrim
Trish H Designs
Audras Little Scraps


PhotobucketPhotobucket

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Oct. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to play with this kit!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your part and sharing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your kit. Thanks for joining the blog train.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I like the masks the best--thanks for the kit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with all the fun loving aspect of your design. Thank you for including those lovely masks within your collage of elements. The papers display multiple designing methods and time spent to bring us a perfect family kit to scrap. Those whimsical hearts are so cute.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online