Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New Challenge and New Kit-Freebie Add-on

NEW CHALLENGE COMING JULY 15TH! If you would like more info, stop on over to the Crafty Scraps forum....This will be super dooper FUN!

I couldn't wait to show off Michelle's new kit...lol...I think it is so bright and cute...

These previews show off the bright, fun colors of the kit...1-2-3 Fish is available at Crafty Scraps now for only $2.00....This includes the 10 papers (below) and 57 elements (Above) not all shown in preview...
This is a LO i made,  I think it is soo adorable if I say so myself.  LOL 2 more days and we get to see the cute little munchkin!!!!! SOO EXCITED!!!

Ok, now on to your freebie...lol....If you stayed long enough to get down this far....haha....
Here is the add-on for this kit.... Has some awesome cluster borders, papers and many elements to use...You are going to want the whole kit after having these fun scrappin' items.... Just click the preview to be taken to Michelle's blog to DL.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online