Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Monday, June 14, 2010

CAROABT---That's My Dad Freebie

That's My Dad Blog Train (CAROABT) leaves the station, and that means lots of goodies for you.  Being it is Fathers Day on Sunday that is the theme.  Here is my preview, Click on it to DL, then follow on to the next person to get their part.The next person will be Jabi's Scraps

Purple Dragonfly Creations

If you get lost along the way, you can go to the home page here.  (CAROABT)


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Jana, love the ties.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online