Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Freebie Paper Pak

I have been a very busy little bee yesterday and today, and I have made a little freebie for you all.  I will have another one in a day or so, so be sure to stop back.  Tiffany (IBDD) has some awesome CU products for sale in her stores.  This is a little sampling of some of her papers she has available.  I am in the process of making a kit with these, but I wanted to give you all a little something to get you excited about the colors I chose.  Just go to her blog and see the awesome things she has going. 
Click here to DL.  Hope you like them.
Don't forget my CT Call :)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [21 Mar 09:19am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Mar. 21, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online