Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

New kit and Freebie!

If you have been following my blog, you have heard that Michelle (Crafty Scraps) offered to let her CT members sell some of their products in her store.  SO on the days I have been feeling pretty good these past few weeks I have been busy with my CT responsibilities, and with making a kit.  I wanted to have it finished for the grand re-opening of her store on March 1st.  I finally finished it and I even had some QP's made.  I have 5 in the store, and I have one here for you today.  The kit is called Spring Colors, has 12 papers and 38 elements.  I hope you like it.  I made a spring kit because I am so very tired of winter and I wanted to have something to work with that was light and airy.  The items in the store are separate; papers in one, elements in one, and the QP's in another.  I had to do it this way because the file was soo big it would not fit under the store limits.    LOL   Oh well this only makes for a better value for you.  I will have at least one more kit there, and maybe more, it just depends on how I am feeling.  So go check it out and see how many are there :)

 
  
   
  
  
 


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 20 post on Mar. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online