Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Friday, February 26, 2010

Jaya has a great new mini kit available in her new store called Live in the Moment.  It is available here.  Aren't these LO's so darling :)  I Love them.  For being a mini kit this one is just awesome.  I have made the 1st LO's into a 12x12QP and Jaya will also have one on her blog, so be sure to check it out. 
DL the above 12x12QP here.



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Feb. 26, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [26 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online