Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Freebie over at Crafty Scraps Chat

The CT Caboose is still going strong over at http://www.craftyscrapschat.com/ If you haven't done your layout yet to get that huge mega kit of over 50 papers and 150 elements you really need to go get it. Come on...the challenge is cute, you just have to use one quote which are listed by first initial and use the items in the mini kit. It's simple! Love to see your layouts and support us in this venture!

I have some awesome news. Michelle at CraftyScraps, is going to reopen her store, YEA!!! and has decided to let her CT sell their designs there. I am excited. I am only a beginner, but hopefully you will like what I have to offer. Her store will reopen March 1. WOW, she is one generous lady! I am working on two kits. One is called Spring Colors and is really a girly one, and the other one is called Summer Boyzs. I'll work on a Sneak Peak for you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online