Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Freebie QP from Delicious Scraps

Anna(Delicious Scraps) has another great kit in her store today called All you need is Love. Anna always has beautiful designs. I am working on my DD wedding photos (another project I have started, and don't know when it will be finished) and this kit is another one that works soo well. I love it. I also made both LO's into 12x12 QP's for you all. Click on the preview to DL.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jan. 13, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Jan [LA 06:22pm, NY 09:22pm] - 14 Jan [UK 02:22am, OZ 01:22pm] ).

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online