Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Monday, November 16, 2009

New Kits

Cheri has a darling new kit out called PolarPlay.  This is a winterie kit, great for those photos that just won't work with the fall colors.  Don't you like my LO's? I do. I have to admit my sister did these for me. Great job!The Scrappy Kat and SAHM got together and did a collab call Family Fun Night.  And of course, there are some LO's from me. I must admit my sister and daughter made these for me. I love the one of my GS. The others are really cute too, but who can resist the little guy :) Thanks sweetie I tell you my sisters family sure are funny. They were having a race as to who could flip the pop can tab the farthest. They come up with the silliest ideas. They are cute though and we love them. Thanks again!!! Don't forget to go to their blogs to get this great kit. It will only be available for one week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online