Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Monday, November 9, 2009

New kit and a Freebie

Dream Big Design (Cheri) and SAHM (Becky) joined forces and made this adorable collab called Homestead Harvest. I LOVE the colors on this one. This was going to be a regular kit, but they both got carried away and it turned into a big one, so Cheri will be giving away a mini on her blog. There is just something about the mint color that I am just loving at the moment. My GS's book will have a lot of this color in lol I am doing this project for my sister Jen. Her MIL wants to make a book of her husbands mission for Christmas, so I am going to be making lots of LO's with letters and a few pics. I hope Shauna (her MIL) likes it when it is done. I also made one of the LO's into a QP for you. Make sure you come back Tuesday to get it. Make sure you go to the blogs to see what else they have for you. You can get the full kit at their stores for only $2.
click on the QP preview to DL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online