Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Friday, November 6, 2009

Freebie

Michelle of Crafty Scraps has this awesome challenge over at her forum. It was so fun. Here is the kit you will get to actually do the challenge, and then a preview of the full kit you get after you accomplish it. I will also show you a LO I did and over in her forum there is a QP. You will find it in the CTQP section. Also over at her Scrapbook Max Store she has tons of great products. Go check them out. This one is from her Mailbox Lillie's kit. She actually has #1 & #2
so I combined them to make this LO. Then she has a gorgeous Christmas kit called Christmas Joy. The colors are so bright. Lots of fun to scrap past years Christmas so you will be caught up for this year LOL Yeah if you are like me that is a hard one to accomplish, but a start none the less :) Again these kits are both in her Scrapbook Max Store.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Nov [LA 04:02pm, NY 07:02pm] - 07 Nov [UK 12:02am, OZ 11:02am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Nov. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online