Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Freebie qp and other stuff

Michelle has another great kit in her SBM store called Hot Paws. We all have pics of our kids going to the fire-station. OK I didn't have any but my wonderful sister actually took her son and his Joy School to one the other day. I had to show you these LO's. There is a little fireman's park next to the fire-station. It looks like they enjoyed themselves. Go check this one out. I also have a little something for you at the end of the post, so keep reading lol. Look at these wonderful elements. Click on the preview to go to her store.Over at her forum she has this great challenge going on. You get this mini kit and if you follow the rules and make/post a LO in her forum. Oh and you don't even have to sign up to play there. Anyway if the rules are followed you get the rest of the kit. The kit is called Stand by Me. So come on over and play with us there. There are lots of freebies and challenges. Come say HI. Look at the LO I did with the mini. I love it :) And my niece has this great expression. If you want the fire man LO, click here to dl. It is in 12 x 12. Also check out the forum at SBM for her challenges there.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Oct [LA 08:44pm, NY 10:44pm] - 22 Oct [UK 03:44am, OZ 01:44pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online