Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Monday, October 5, 2009

Delicious Scraps News

Anna has a great new kit in her store called Treat-a-Licious. It is in her store for only $0.99. You can't beet that, and then to make it even a better deal she has an add-on on her blog for free, plus some stickers. So cool. You really must go check it out. She also has a Charming Christmas kit from last year she has put back on her blog, so you need to go check it out before it is gone. Oh and did I mention it is free :) Anna is a great designer and gives away so many of her things, we should all go check out her store and help her out a bit. Or you can even donate to her blog. Here are a few LO's I did using this beautiful kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online