Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

As part of Scrapable's October Colour Splash, Jaya has some new paper packs in her store today called Surf's Up. There is also an alpha and some swirls to go with it. They are on sale at her Scrapable store for $1. I made a LO with it and I think it turned out cute. I have never made a LO from just paper before. You can click on the paper pack preview to be taken to her store, and on the QP preview to DL the QP.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Oct [LA 04:06pm, NY 06:06pm, UK 11:06pm] - 28 Oct [OZ 10:06am]).

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online