Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Friday, September 25, 2009

Freebie QP

Here are some LO's I made from a few kits from Crafty Scraps. The kits I used are as follows. The first one is from the kit Polka Panka. Love the colors. So bright and cheerful.The next one is from the kit The Great Outdoors. I love the way the kit shows off my SIL and GS. Darling kit.The next is from her June Bugs kit. Yes I am loving scrapping pics of my GS. He is so cute!!! If you go to Crafty Scraps, Cool Scraps Digital, or Scrapbook Max you can get these wonderful kits, and if you go to the Crafty Scraps Forum you can get the QP for free. Just leave a note if you DL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online