Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

New CT !! I am soo excited.

I have some fab news. I was accepted to be a CT member for Anna from Delicious Scraps. She has this gorgeous new kit out called Whisper Softly. Check out the preview. There are 12 papers and over 50 elements and is on sale for only $1!!! You can get this kit at her Delicious Scraps Store. I have also included some LO so you can get a better look at the kit. Gorgeous, and for only $1 a great value. Anna has great designs, and I have loved working with them for quite awhile. I am so excited to be a CT member for her. She also has lots of freebies on her blog and at her store so go check them out and see what she has. Look at the pen in my LO, I learned to make this shadow and it looks soo real. Love it. There are 2 previews because one is a free add-on and the other is the gorgeous kit. She also has some great LO from other CT members to get your creative juices flowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online