Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

I don't know why my last post has such a small font. I tried to fix it, but I can't make it do anything. Sometimes I hate technology. Anyway just a really fast post today to let you know that Anna at Delicious Scraps has an awesome new PhotoShop Action. If you are like me and Love actions go check it out. She also has some in her Shop that are only $1. This is a preview of the action. You can choose the colors you want for this. Have a great afternoon. As it is almost noon here. Remember to abide by her TOU if you dl and give her some love so she knows we all appreciate her effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online