Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Another Post

I am making another post this am because I think it is easier to read when it is in shorter post than real long ones. Anyway Jaya of Jaya Prem's Hangout has a kit in her stores called Love is Sweet. Here is a preview of the kit and then a few LO's that I made. This is what Jays says about this kit. "I have an awesome new kit to show you this week! -Love is Sweet. - Love is a beautiful experience and I have a perfect kit to scrap it. Celebrate love with this gorgeous kit!! A bold and simple color scheme makes your layouts pop!! This adorable kit includes 15 papers and 32 unique + 5 recolored elements, totaling 37 elements." It also has 2 matching alphas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online