Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Frosty Chubbies Alphabet-FREE CU

I don't have a freebie here for you, but if you hop on over to Michelle's blog she has one for you.  Scroll down for the link to her blog.....
From now until Christmas, everything in my Michelle's store will be 50% OFF!!
This includes all the new product too.....Everything....
Here is a CU Freebie.....Made to match her new kit called Frosty Chubbies.....
You can pop over to her blog to get the freebie!!!
Commercial Use Alpha, No Credit Required.....
Here is the preview of the kit.....
 Here is a page made by Heidi for some inspiration....
Then she has another darling kit called Frankie Flakes---I Love the colors of this one.
2013 Planner
This is an awesome printable set....Comes with so much stuff....
Was $10.00 but now on sale for ONLY $5.00!!!
Kit includes....
12 ~ Individual Monthly Calendars 2013
12~ Individual Months for Important Dates
6~ Week Of Sheets
3~ Journal Pages
1~ Address Page
1~ Important Numbers Page
1~ Medical and Pills List
3~ Sticker Sheets (189 Stickers)
...And since it's a printable, you can print out everything you want and as many as you need....Michelle Printed it out and took pics of it and showed me--soo cute!!!  Now I need to get me one printed.  LOL
 NEW COMMERCIAL USE CLIPART
I will have one for you tomorrow---so check back--K
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online