Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

HFD 19 Freebies

I have made 2 qp's from the HFD #19 mega kit. You can get one here and the other one over at the craftyScraps forum in the CT freebies thread---I made them both 12x12 and 8x10 since that is the size I scrap in. Remember if you want the huge mega for free just participate in the challenge. Here is a preview of my LO's.
While your over in the forum, check out all the challenges going on for some awesome prizes
--my challenge prize is even a full size kit--


PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Feb. 17, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online