Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

HFD # 14 Freebies

It's time again for HFD (Hide-Find-Design) at Crafty Scraps.  If you haven't played this before......Your missing out on a lot of fun ~ plus a HUGE MEGA KIT for FREE!!! Here is what you do....First download my item....then buzz to the next blog and collect another item...You continue to do this until the last blog leads you to the forum.....Crafty Scraps Chat.  There you will find the HFD  Challenge.  Follow the directions using ALL the items (YOU SHOULD HAVE A TOTAL OF 7 ITEMS WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED) you collected, upload your LO and you will receive this HUGE KIT for FREE just for participating...Cool huh? Have fun and I will see you at the forum....If you get lost along the way you can go back to Michell's blog and start along the path again. Here is a preview of the kit you will receive for taking part in the challenge.  Can't wait to see your LO!!
My item for your LO


Your next stop is Erin

PhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online