Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Saturday, July 2, 2011

4th of July Freebie and CT Caboose -D

I wanted to make a 4th of July kit for you, and I have one started.  Unfortunately with all that is going on in my life right now, I haven't been able to finish it yet....So I wanted to give you a little something this weekend, so I brought back a small kit I made last year.  I know some of you may have it already and I apologize for that, but I am hoping to get the other one finished.  You will not have to get this one in 3 parts, as I am going to give it all to you today. So happy day for you.  LOL  Here it is, click on the preview to DL.


Have a safe and enjoyable weekend.  Thanks to all those men and women who made this country as great as it is.
I also have to tell you about this awesome CT Caboose that the CT members of Michelle--Crafty Scraps did.  You can hop on over to the forum and take part in the challenge there.  If you post your LO you will be sent an awesome mega kit.  Here is what the kit looks like.  It is so pretty.  Hope to see you over there.  Remember the 4th of July freebie is above :-)




PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [03 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jul. 03, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online